This step-by-step course will help you establish a regular mindfulness practice so you can manage stress better, feel more energised and enjoy life more fully.
It is a healthy blend of video tutorials, fun animations, handouts, activities, audio meditations that you can access anytime.
Benefits to establishing a mindfulness practice include:
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Deal with difficult situations
- Improve mental focus and clarity
- Be more engaged and productive
- Improve performance
- Increase energy levels
- Sleep better
The great thing is, you can study at your own pace because you have lifetime access to all of the material and you can start practicing immediately.
You will get lifetime access to all of the material so you can study at your own pace and revisit the sessions as often as you like.
Fun Animations & Videos
You will get lots of informative videos and animations making the mindfulness concepts fun and easy to learn. Plus handouts and activities to keep you engaged.
You will learn both seated meditation practices and movement- based practices which gives you the option if you struggle to sit still.
- Welcome Message from Melo (2:10)
- Module 1 Outline - What is Mindfulness ?
- Module 1a) What is mindfulness all about and why is it so popular? (5:57)
- Module 1b) Default Mode Network (8:10)
- Module 1c) Default Mode Activity (2:35)
- Module 1d) Formal and Non-Formal Practices
- Module 1e) The Science of Mindfulness
- Module 1f) One Question Quiz
- Module 2 Outline - Pillars of Mindfulness
- Module 2a) Introduction to the Pillars of Mindfulness Practice (3:01)
- Module 2b) More detail on the Pillars of Mindfulness Practice (8:37)
- Module 2c) Introduction to your First Formal Practice. (1:15)
- Module 2d) Body Scan Meditation Audio
- Module 2e) Mindfulmooves Introduction - 1 and 2 movements (8:12)
- Module 2f) Introduction to Journal Activity
- Module 2g) One Question Quiz
- Module 6 Outline : Dealing with Difficult Emotions
- Module 6a) Techniques to Deal with Difficult Emotions
- Module 6b) Power of Compassion (3:52)
- Module 6c) Rewiring a Happy Brain (3:42)
- Module 6d) Meditation: Kindness and Compassion.
- Module 6e) Mindfulmooves 5 and 6 (6:08)
- Module 6f) Journal Activity
- Module 6g) One Question Quiz
- Module10 Outline: Mindful Working and Mindful Walking
- Module 10a) Stress in the Workplace (8:39)
- Module 10b) A Whole Workday of Mindfulness
- Module 10c) Tips to Stay Mindful at Work (5:38)
- Module 10d) Mindful Walking Meditation (1:23)
- Module 10e) Mindfulmooves 9 and 10 (7:34)
- Module 10f) Journal Activity
- Module 10g) One Question Quiz
- Module 12 Outline: Putting it all together
- Module 12a) Mindful Review and Reminders Week 1-3 (6:48)
- Module 12b) Mindful Review and Reminders Week 4-6 (3:54)
- Module 12c) Suggestions to use the Formal Practices
- Module 12d) The Complete Set of Mindfulmooves (13:46)
- Module 12e) Final Journal Activity/ Keep Journaling
- Module 12f) Final farewell video (1:13)
- Reference list and acknowledgments
Hi, I’m Melo
I'm your certified mindfulness facilitator supporting you through the course. With over 25 years experience in all things mindfulness and meditation, I like to make establishing a mindfulness practice fun and accessible for everybody.
I learnt my mindfulness lessons by cycling, trekking and travelling around the world and I love sharing this experience with you.
Professionally I share mindfulness programs to large corporate companies, sporting clubs, mental health clinics, hospitals, retreats and public workshops. After many requests from my clients to make an online program I was inspired to make this six-week course for you to access at home.
Most of all I love seeing people benefit greatly for the rest of their lives by learning the simple mindfulness techniques I share.